Dish guide not scrolling channels

Hadn't though about this for years. After the SEC/PAC12 discussion, I did some experiments & the problem (in my case) seemed to be caused if I had *any* of the sports "multi-channels" (where you get a + sign on the guide channel that expands to a number of sub-channels) included in my main favorites list. However, my handful of SiriusXM channels (with the + sign) in the favorites caused no problem.

Sorry I don't have anything specific to help you.

Thanks for the response. It's appreciated. I was thinking any "alternate" channels could be an issue but I'll look for the + sign sport channels. Maybe I'll create a separate list for sports channels only as a side test. Late last night I removed SiriusXM channels from the lineup just as an added test but didn't run it long enough for the issue to pop up so I'll see if that causes issues too. Eventually, I should whittle it down to a list that works but just wondered if anyone was still having the issue as with all the junk channels, it's pretty frustrating to use the large listing they provide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts