Dish HD Absolute and new HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HD Absolute subs WILL NOT receive new HD! You should have understood that from the beginning. You will not get more for nothing, while the rest of us pays more.Period! I don't care what some crackhead CSR has misinformed you. If you want new HD, then break out your wallet and switch to a TurboHD package. Dish is trying to phase out the Absolute package. If you would try searching the forums for threads over the past 6 months, you would understand that.

HD Absolute subs WILL NOT receive new HD! You should have understood that from the beginning. You will not get more for nothing, while the rest of us pays more.Period! I don't care what some crackhead CSR has misinformed you. If you want new HD, then break out your wallet and switch to a TurboHD package. Dish is trying to phase out the Absolute package. If you would try searching the forums for threads over the past 6 months, you would understand that.

Dude, relax man. I think we have a right to be a little adjetated. He did say we'd get all new HD through the end of the year and did promise 150 HD by the end of the year as well which means this package is supposed to have 150 HD channels. It does not.

I still like the price and am not ready to jump ship over it or anything but we were lied to.

I WAS ready to jump ship last Sept (was that when turbo was started) when they started Turbo which allowed RSN and wouldn't let us into it at that time. I wanted it for local college football so saying I could have it Feb '09 was worthless... and NO it wouldn't have needed a repoint or equipment change or anything. I would have been paying around $10 more per month but dish didn't want my money then. Part of the salt in the wound was being told for months that we couldn't get RSNs because it was a contractual issue that was still being worked out. When they finally 'worked it out', it wasn't available to us.

Unfortunately, Direct and Cable here is FAR more expensive so I stayed. And I'll continue to stay here as well. I'm not complaining all that loudly about the lying bastards because I know the deal is still good. I still don't like being lied to.

As to those of you not in Absolute, go badger someone else!

Dude, relax man. I think we have a right to be a little adjetated. He did say we'd get all new HD through the end of the year and did promise 150 HD by the end of the year as well which means this package is supposed to have 150 HD channels. It does not.

I still like the price and am not ready to jump ship over it or anything but we were lied to.

I WAS ready to jump ship last Sept (was that when turbo was started) when they started Turbo which allowed RSN and wouldn't let us into it at that time. I wanted it for local college football so saying I could have it Feb '09 was worthless... and NO it wouldn't have needed a repoint or equipment change or anything. I would have been paying around $10 more per month but dish didn't want my money then. Part of the salt in the wound was being told for months that we couldn't get RSNs because it was a contractual issue that was still being worked out. When they finally 'worked it out', it wasn't available to us.

Unfortunately, Direct and Cable here is FAR more expensive so I stayed. And I'll continue to stay here as well. I'm not complaining all that loudly about the lying bastards because I know the deal is still good. I still don't like being lied to.

As to those of you not in Absolute, go badger someone else!

The quote was: "Up to 150 HD channels by the end of the year"

He fired the first shot concerning having sex with someone's daughter. Last time I checked this was A satellite forum, not penthousebedtimestories.com. And if all you're going to do is troll around looking for posters to ban, then maybe you should be banned yourself.

As a matter of fact, I'm also an absolute customer so this thread should have been of interest. I have every right to troll if I wish.
That does NOT give you the right to use this forum as a trash talk outlet! I'm very confident that the vast majority of people on here will agree when they read your ignorant postings.

As a matter of fact, I'm also an absolute customer so this thread should have been of interest. I have every right to troll if I wish.
That does NOT give you the right to use this forum as a trash talk outlet! I'm very confident that the vast majority of people on here will agree when they read your ignorant postings.
MoPoster2...... Don't feed the DISH troll.

Laterz dude. I have to work tomorrow. MoPo2 is prolly posting from his Dish computer terminal in India or Indonesia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts