Dish HD Bronze package question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TheJ

Original poster
May 25, 2006
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to the satellite stuff. Anyway I have a few questions about Dish Network's HD Bronze package. I live in CT and I'm a big met's fan, I want to make sure that the regional sports networks are included in the HD Bronze package. (SNY in particular, which broadcast almost all the met's games) If they aren't included which package would they be in? Secondly how is Dish Network's picture quality compared to DirecTV's? Lastly is there any news on HD Locals for Hartford/New Haven, CT? Thanks in advance for the replies. :)

Dish so far as I have seen and heard on the boards has a slight upperhand on the PQ issue. As for the station inquestion I dont know but I believe that with hd silver and up there is the fox sports network regional channels.

You need HD Silver and higher for the regional Fox Sports coverage. Bronze won't do it. PQ varies quite a bit. I have seen plenty of cable, Dish and DirecTV SD and frankly they all look crappy to me. As far as HD, Dish is the best there, imo. More content and at least not everything is down-ressed like it is with DirecTV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)