Dish Heater

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jimmythejeweler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 19, 2004
MI
Ok I need one of those heater pads for my dish a rain/snow storm clogged up the dish and I wasnt about to go climbing up there. Any ideas where to get one? Thanks!

Here is one of the threads about this. Hope this helps.

charper1 said:
hotshot dish or skyvision will do
Cheaper solution.

attachment.php

Wouldent the cover build up the freezing rain on top and then block the signal? I like the roof heat tape idea. Hmmmm. Thanks all!!

I can order them 90.00 ea for 18" dish 100.00 for 24" dish +shipping. Buying 10 knocks the price down 10.00 each.

DO NOT USE PAM COOKING SPRAY, i dont have the heater but the cover works well.Rainez works really well also, USE AS DIRECTED ON BOTTLE. PAM WILL make the dish sticky and every bit of dirt that goes past the dish will stick. you would rather have snow come spring. The pam will get sticky and gooey. I HAVE READ THAT INFO HERE numerous times. SORRY about the screaming but pam will not help this issue in the long run

jimmythejeweler said:
Wouldent the cover build up the freezing rain on top and then block the signal? I like the roof heat tape idea. Hmmmm. Thanks all!!
After I put the cover on, back in like 98 I think, I have never lost signal in the winter. I get slammed pretty hard by snow and ice out here in the boonies.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts