Dish Home Interactive Channels

PJJAnthony

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
Is there a way to change the channels that are displayed on channel 100, or are they set by Dish? That would be cool if I could have 3 or 4 football games on it during football season!

Nope there is actually a hidden channel dish uplinks which is what your seeing when you tune to 100, all the video is there already, you can not customize what channels are there.

Last night I tuned in to that channel on my 721. The video then stayed there, regardless of any channel I might select. Audio changed. I could call up the guide, but the background stayed the same. No way I could change the channel. Power cycle did nothing. Hard reboot worked. I won't be dialing in that channel again!

PJJAnthony said:
Is there a way to change the channels that are displayed on channel 100, or are they set by Dish? That would be cool if I could have 3 or 4 football games on it during football season!

Last fall Dish showed 5 different camera angles plus the TBS feed from the TBS Saturday night game.

navychop said:
Last night I tuned in to that channel on my 721. The video then stayed there, regardless of any channel I might select. Audio changed. I could call up the guide, but the background stayed the same. No way I could change the channel. Power cycle did nothing. Hard reboot worked. I won't be dialing in that channel again!
I tried that channel last night and had the same experience. However, I didn't soft or hard boot. After trying other channels and the guide, I hit the dish home button again and was able to move down to the exit button. That worked, and I was able to continue with no other problems.

That's a better fix. I'm going right now to remove that channel from my Favorites List, just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)