Dish Home Interactive Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PJJAnthony

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
Is there a way to change the channels that are displayed on channel 100, or are they set by Dish? That would be cool if I could have 3 or 4 football games on it during football season!

Nope there is actually a hidden channel dish uplinks which is what your seeing when you tune to 100, all the video is there already, you can not customize what channels are there.

Last night I tuned in to that channel on my 721. The video then stayed there, regardless of any channel I might select. Audio changed. I could call up the guide, but the background stayed the same. No way I could change the channel. Power cycle did nothing. Hard reboot worked. I won't be dialing in that channel again!

PJJAnthony said:
Is there a way to change the channels that are displayed on channel 100, or are they set by Dish? That would be cool if I could have 3 or 4 football games on it during football season!

Last fall Dish showed 5 different camera angles plus the TBS feed from the TBS Saturday night game.

navychop said:
Last night I tuned in to that channel on my 721. The video then stayed there, regardless of any channel I might select. Audio changed. I could call up the guide, but the background stayed the same. No way I could change the channel. Power cycle did nothing. Hard reboot worked. I won't be dialing in that channel again!
I tried that channel last night and had the same experience. However, I didn't soft or hard boot. After trying other channels and the guide, I hit the dish home button again and was able to move down to the exit button. That worked, and I was able to continue with no other problems.

That's a better fix. I'm going right now to remove that channel from my Favorites List, just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts