Dish Home Interactive

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
I have all my channels but Dish Home Interactive Tv. Can anyone check and see if it's down for me so I'll know if it's my stuff or not?:)

unplug the satellite feed..do a chk switch..plug the satellite feedback in again and do another chk switch

juan said:
unplug the satellite feed..do a chk switch..plug the satellite feedback in again and do another chk switch
With all the problems associated 110 with the 510's I don't really want to do that unless necessary. Someone check and see please if DHI is working.:eek:

Purogamer said:
In the other thread we already showed you that dish home on the 510 works fine, it's on your end. And it's not the software.

Dish home was not working on my 508 reciever's. If both 110 even and odd was x'd out the channel (dish home ch100) wasn't even on the guide along with 9900 and couple of others. When I got a partial check switch say 110 odd and x'd even. Ch100 would be on the guide but would exit out and go to previuos channel after it flashed no signal, even though I was getting a signal.

Only after going through the whole thing of unplugging all the receivers and and getting a successful check switch would dish home show up.

So it is related to the slow tuning or no tuning of the 110 satelite and the failing check switches.

If you can run a check switch and get it to pass every time first time, count yourself lucky. I have to go through a full reset with the 508 as the ony reciever to get a pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)