Dish Hybrid

blatimer1983

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
Mississippi
Is Dish Hybrid system being installed with all new Hopper/Joey system and current Hopper/Joey systems if DPP system fails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize. I just want to learn about Dish and how they are installed these days.

I get that, but you ask a lot of questions that you've asked in the past, usually reworded, or have been answered in depth here recently
But yes, All Hoppers minus the Duo get installed with Hybrid LNBFs. The Duos do work on Hybrid but for reasons unknown the work orders call for DPP LNBFs

I get that, but you ask a lot of questions that you've asked in the past, usually reworded, or have been answered in depth here recently
But yes, All Hoppers minus the Duo get installed with Hybrid LNBFs. The Duos do work on Hybrid but for reasons unknown the work orders call for DPP LNBFs

I think I would recommend either Hopper with sling (Hopper2) or Hopper 3 for all installations. Otherwise customers will be complaining that they don’t have enough tuners lol.

I really don’t see any reason why Duos call for DPP, I agree with you 100 percent.

I think I would recommend either Hopper with sling (Hopper2) or Hopper 3 for all installations. Otherwise customers will be complaining that they don’t have enough tuners lol.

I really don’t see any reason why Duos call for DPP, I agree with you 100 percent.

You are a great technician. I trust you!!

Reactions: charlesrshell
If for some strange reason if a customer wants to downgrade to Hopper1, can they downgrade?

I really don’t see any reason why a customer would choose to downgrade equipment lol.

Reactions: charlesrshell
If for some strange reason if a customer wants to downgrade to Hopper1, can they downgrade?

I really don’t see any reason why a customer would choose to downgrade equipment lol.

I don’t downgrade any equipment lol. Hopper 2 and Hopper 3 are much better lol.

Perhaps I’m not doing good right now. I’ve been sad and crying off and on. My dad passed away yesterday at 11:18 am. He is in heaven with Jesus and God and he’s all well and healed now which means he’s not in pain or suffering anymore.

I need prayers.
Please pray for me.

Perhaps I’m not doing good right now. I’ve been sad and crying off and on. My dad passed away yesterday at 11:18 am. He is in heaven with Jesus and God and he’s all well and healed now which means he’s not in pain or suffering anymore.

I need prayers.
Please pray for me.
I hope that you will seek out a family member, friend, counselor, clergyman or someone to help you talk through your grief. In the meantime, continue to post your ideas in this thread if it helps.