Dish I Want My Espnu!!

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
The new 24hrs College Sports Channel will be live in Stillwater,Ok this friday at OSU! ESPN said they will do the show on ESPN2 but later on will be on its on channel called ESPNU. I saw a commerical tonight and it was for ESPNU and Direct TV was going to have it. So I hope Dish adds it to their line up soon! :)

Not likely - no compelling content! :confused: However, foreign channels or more locals - now that has compelling content!!!!

(Honestly, I would love to see this channel.)

charlie says he does not like to be the first to add new programming. you might be lucky to see it after directv and the majority of the cable companies add it.

Has anybody seen the schedule for ESPNU? Are they going to show more college basketball games or take the games off of ESPN and ESPN2 so they can show "Tilt" and "3" 100 more times?

When is ESPN (1) going to get some compelling content. They need to add more HD to ESPN before creating ESPN2HD and now ESPNU

I think the main thing being missed by Charlie and others is that what is compelling to me isn't necissarily compelling to you. I for one want ESPNU for it's expanded college wrestling coverage.

bpasker said:
I think the main thing being missed by Charlie and others is that what is compelling to me isn't necissarily compelling to you. I for one want ESPNU for it's expanded college wrestling coverage.

i too would like to see some of the less viewed college sports as well. i just can't stand them adding espn 2 hd without fullying using espn 1 hd first.

ESPNU is a much needed channel for us 'sports enthusiast', but is this not the straw that broke the camel's back?

DirecTv simply offers better sports programming! NFL Network, NFL package, ESPNU, CSTV.... DishNetwork is about to start losing us sports junkies very, very soon.

Dish was catching up for awhile, adding NBA League Pass, NHL Center Ice, MLB Extra Innings, Gol TV, Comcast-West, and Altitude. But by refusing to add YES Network, ESPN-U, College Sports TV, and NFL Network Dish is now once again clearly 2nd best. Too bad. :(

I live in New York State and Dish Network refuses to carry the YES Network with Yankee games. I am going to switch to Direct TV just for the Yankee games plus I will pick up ESPNU and the NFL Network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)