Dish in camper

Chris04626

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
MAine
I have sat input and cable input on back of camper

inside of camper at main tv I have a cable connection and sat and ota switch. In the bunk room I have a cable jack and on the outside kitchen I have a cable connection

anyway possible to have what's playing on satelite at main tv play on the outside cable connection?

Unless I'm missing something, all you should need to do is run a short piece of coax from the "TV out" jack of your satellite receiver to the "cable" jack of the main TV location in the camper.

but the cable jack is supposed to go from the jack to the tv to carry the cable. I do not have a jack on back of the sat receiver as it is a joey i have at the main tv because there was no room for the hopper. Hopper is in the bunk room, where a seperate line is ran from the node outside of the camper directly to the hopper

As of now this is what i have Dish goes to a Solo Node from the solo node a cable runs to the satellite in on the back of the camper, another cable comes from node and goes directly into the bunk room to the hopper. (Previous owner ran this cable for internet Rg6 Cable)

Joey Hopper, Wasn't he the next door neighbor to Dick Van Dyke what's he doing in your outside your kitchen?

(Ok, so it was Jerry Helper, never mind) :D

Yep, rf modulator would be the easiest and cheapest way to go. You could set that up at either the hopper or joey, and then just run a piece of coax to the TV you want to mirror

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)