Dish in Canada

Status
Please reply by conversation.

eidderfliw

Original poster
Apr 1, 2006
Can anyone recommend a company that I can go thru to activate and register my Dish Network, even though I live in the Toronto area. It is/was activated with Dish and I was being charged via my credit card but went down yesterday. Looking to change providers, not impressed with the one I have, bad customer service. Thanks very much.
P.S.; wife and in-laws are Chinese and Dish has the best mainland package, wish BEV or any other Canadian provider offered a similar service.

eidderfliw said:
Can anyone recommend a company that I can go thru to activate and register my Dish Network, even though I live in the Toronto area. It is/was activated with Dish and I was being charged via my credit card but went down yesterday. Looking to change providers, not impressed with the one I have, bad customer service. Thanks very much.
P.S.; wife and in-laws are Chinese and Dish has the best mainland package, wish BEV or any other Canadian provider offered a similar service.
you need a reliable canmadian broker. I have got dish now for the last 8 years using smalldish which is based in vancouver .excellent service . I am latino and get over 30 spanish channels vs only 1 with bev.. Not sure if I can post link here but you can pm me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts