Dish / INHD News

What do I want to get for a set up from Dish(is it E*?) for HD boxes etc and does anyone know of any good deals for a new guy?

Welcome! While I don't want to derail this thread, thought I would give you a quick response since you are joining the team :). As for boxes that depends on how many TV's, but the 622 is a good box. HD DVR, three tuners (2 sat and one OTA) and outputs to 2 TV's (one HD, one SD). Head over to dishnetwork.com to see what deals are available, good luck!

On topic, this is great news, and I am very excited for INHD. Every channel added is wonderful, as long as we can keep Picture Quality up. I know some channels seem to be suffering already.

The best part of this news is that there are very few exclusive channels that Dish doesn't have any more, and that makes the competitive landscape even more favorable for Dish.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Tommorow there will be some news about it. And as I posted in the pub there is a rumor of some big news coming tommorow. (I still have no solid idea of what it is)

Ok Scott, "Tommorow" (today) is half over, where is the "big News"???:hungry:

Maybe it will be some more info on the RSN's or which ones that we can see being added.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)