Dish Install

zplugger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 30, 2018
Fenton MI.
Moving to new house next week,Dish is coming on Monday for the install. Can I delay the activation until Friday? Reason is having the carpets cleaned and want the install first before move,kids still watching tv at the old house.

Moving to new house next week,Dish is coming on Monday for the install. Can I delay the activation until Friday? Reason is having the carpets cleaned and want the install first before move,kids still watching tv at the old house.

Is this a mover or a new install?

Guess you would call it a mover,have dish where I live now. New house is getting a upgrade to Hopper 3 system,so I have to send my 722 back to them.

Guess you would call it a mover,have dish where I live now. New house is getting a upgrade to Hopper 3 system,so I have to send my 722 back to them.

Maybe you can get the upgrade done at the new location and tell them you want DISH to send you a box to send the old 722K back when you're done transferring recordings. ;)

Yeah, what Claude Greiner said about watching the dvr recordings at the old house.

Also, if you aren't under contract, you could sign up as a new customer under your significant others' name (assuming there is one - not trying to pry) at the new house, and cancel the old account when you are done with the 722. The downside to this is you cannot transfer your recordings with this method.

Yeah, what Claude Greiner said about watching the dvr recordings at the old house.

Also, if you aren't under contract, you could sign up as a new customer under your significant others' name (assuming there is one - not trying to pry) at the new house, and cancel the old account when you are done with the 722. The downside to this is you cannot transfer your recordings with this method.

Yeah that’s a good idea also, but some of the existing customer promos are not that far off from the new customer promos.

Sometimes it’s too much of a hassle to try to swap an account.

I get people try to get me to do that all the time, it’s just not worth the effort to go around the system.

Reactions: pattykay and ncted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)