Dish Installer coming Tuesday or Wednesday

Racehorse

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
new to satellite... dumb as a goose who wakes up in a brand new world every morning ....

I am going to lease two dual 522s to drive four tv sets.

Anyone have any tips, adivce, warnings, comments?

However, due to my financial concerns over monthly bills, HD must wait at least a year, if not longer, so any disusssion concerning HD will be fruitless.

I have become completely fed up with cable ... to let you know the level of my frustration ----- I have gone BACK to dialup ISP ..... yep ... back to the dark ages ... LOL

here is what I have in cable ..... and the speed varies like this with NO apparent reason .... five tech calls and dozen or so telephone tech sessions ... I do happen to be a step or two above stupid when it comes to computers, so I know the techs, as a rule, don't even know as much as do I......

fast --- 254
slooooooooooow -- 36
practically non existant -- 12

at least the dialup works everytime and speed is steady at 48

for multiple years I had the premium internet cable package, both ISP and TV .... and when we decided to reduce some expenses we went to the cheap ISP package and one notch above basic tv ....

must've made the folks at the cable office very upset ... my service went to hell and so did the functionality of my use.....

oh well .. thass the way it is and I'll just live with it ....

thanks for any comments as I have lurked here for the better part of several months and can see the forum is a dandy place filled with helpful folks ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)