Dish installer just arrived: No 1000 dish, need 2 seperate?

maddawg said:
I have three dishes installed on the front of my house and what can my neighbours say to me? Absoulutely nothing, I'm paying the damn mortgage.
Damn skippy....I had a brief dust up with the next door (busybody) neighbor to an install.
She got all puffed up and started the HOA thing..I interupted her and asked her if the deed to the house I was working on had her name on it...She then tried to tell me something about my customer getting fined....My reply:.."have a nice day"..
She then wanted to further vent her spleen and I said..."what part of 'have a nice day' did you not understand?"
My customer came out when he heard the commotion and told me that they had been giving them a hard time since they moved in....Apparently this woman was the neighborhood "everything" nazi......She made it her business to be in everyone else's business
I get very snappy when one of these interloping busy bodies tries to interfere with my ability to put food on my table....That in my book is a big no no....I can get ugly real fast..And I don't give sh*t whose feelings I hurt....I was brought up to mind my own business..Good policy..

Last edited:
I have a few neighbors like that. Every time I start the chainsaw or bring in a backhoe or excavator I get a group at the property line gawking to see what I am up to.

I just printed off all the material (THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE LINKS) and will keep it real handy for when the time comes. Might even tape a copy inside the front window like a building permit!!!!

BTW the court order, I lived within 5 miles of that area. It is around a very exclusive country club, and they are pricks there. Dan Quail used to have a house there. John Daily won the U.S.Open when it was held on that golf course.

VIPERS-PIT said:
I have a few neighbors like that. Every time I start the chainsaw or bring in a backhoe or excavator I get a group at the property line gawking to see what I am up to.

I just printed off all the material (THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE LINKS) and will keep it real handy for when the time comes. Might even tape a copy inside the front window like a building permit!!!!

BTW the court order, I lived within 5 miles of that area. It is around a very exclusive country club, and they are pricks there. Dan Quail used to have a house there. John Daily won the U.S.Open when it was held on that golf course.

John Daly won the Open in 1991 at Crooked Stick. Wow, I couldn't afford a utility shed in that area around 116th Street now. I remember when it was all farms.

VIPERS-PIT said:

No wonder, you are living at the BIG NOSE FAT ASS neighbor area, if they are not looking for trouble, then what can they do, often, they get bloody nose easy, challenging the law just like hitting the wooden door from their big nose.:dev