DISH Introduces Flex Pack

I wonder why this is the case. You would think they would give us the option, more money in their pocket.

Because most sports fans (like me) wants the Multi-sport pack enough to be willing to spend more on their base plan just to get it. So making this limitation forces these people to spend more overall.

Because most sports fans (like me) wants the Multi-sport pack enough to be willing to spend more on their base plan just to get it. So making this limitation forces these people to spend more overall.

That may be true no doubt. I do wonder looking at the Top 120 vs Top 120+ if you need your RSN in your package first?

It's a deal breaker for me, though. Need a low TV price to offset the high price I pay for internet with Mediacom. Still paying attention, though ...

Reactions: Tampa8
That's the thing about cord cutters and all the streaming going on, isp's are just raising their prices to cover all the extra bandwidth. My TWC RR went from $55 to $75 last month (speed 100).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: richeydog
My Mediacom 100/10 is $70/month, but will go up to $80/month retail in a few months. It is a little irritating as I didn't want or need the speed, but I needed the 1Tb data cap vice the 350Gb data cap on the next lower down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the thing about cord cutters and all the streaming going on, isp's are just raising their prices to cover all the extra bandwidth. My TWC RR went from $55 to $75 last month (speed 100).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Wow. Internet Highway robbery...

Reactions: TheKrell
My Mediacom ~ 100 would go to $85 if I unbundled. So with satellite it would put me at about $200 a month -- $60 more than I pay now.

There is no $10 base pack Welcome package. If you are suggesting DISH should give a free first receiver and service an account for locals only @ $10 I would say why stay in business. Why doesn't Directv or Cable offer that? If you have credits I get the deal from DISH, otherwise maybe others can chime in but can anyone else get DISH to give you the Welcome package, Hopper and Joey for $23? I would think it better to just let the customer go?

I'm also not understanding the Directv deal?
I currently have Welcome Pack and a Hopper (no Joey) for $16 and change per month. I have a $10 per month credit, plus the $7 per month DVR fee credit that may be expiring soon. (The last couple of times that credit was about to expire, Dish ended up extending it.) Actually, my bill was only $11 and change per month a couple of months ago, then I had a $5 per month credit expire. So, to answer your question, yes I could get the $23 per month price if I added a Joey. :)

We have an existing customer Renewal Offer promo available as of today. This offer includes a 2-year price guarantee that will ensure the existing customer's discounted core programming price will not increase for 24 months. The e-autopay $5 credit is available for existing customers under this promo. This does require a new commitment, that you accept and agree to through mydish.com. You can contact one my DIRT members for more details, as there are some restrictions, and requirements to go over.
If I am reading this correctly, it sounds like the $5 per month autopay credit and 24-month price freeze can be applied to any core package, not just Flex Pack. :) I am having a conversation with Laila S. from DIRT to see if I can get this offer on my two accounts with Welcome Pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)