DISH Introduces Flex Pack

Where is Nickelodeon?, you get NickToon, NickJr, but not the main in the base package?

Imagine theses additional channel by additional price, like in canada.

That would be cool if you could change your flex packs daily . ..lol. I seriously doubt it. A million people adding two or three and dropping two or three every few days, that would kill Dish provisioning system I think.

"Customers can add and remove as many channel packs as they would like each month to best suit their entertainment needs."

I and others ,have been suggesting for years that DISH should find a way to give new sub deals to existing customers and to find a way to keep subs longer to prevent churn. This Flex deal for price lock for two years is exactly what they did. I have to congratulate DISH for doing what we have been suggesting. It's like they read all our ideas and implemented them in this promo .
emoji111.png

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Just got this in email from Dish:
"Your TV just got flexible with the DISH Flex Pack. With this revolutionary package, you can add or remove channel packs at any time. Add packages such as Kids Pack for channels like Disney Channel and Animal Planet when your family is in town or the Variety Pack with channels like Bravo and BET. If you don’t watch, don’t pay! Once you no longer need the channel pack, you can drop it. The Flex Pack is completely customizable and is only available from DISH."

Note that it says you can change the packs around at any time. I'm assuming that means that you don't have to wait 30 days so you don't incur a penalty charge. That's a big plus, IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Flex Pak is the best package in the satellite industry, thus far, only thing missing is NBCSN

There a list of comparative and missing channel?
a preliminary list:

Code:
Nickelodeon
TeenNick
Golf
NBCSN
CBSSN
MLB
NBA
NHL
Tennis
Esquire
POP
FYI
Viceland
MTV
M2
Logo
Fido
Gettv
El Rey
Chiller
RT
Sonlife
Oxygen
c-span2
Science
ID
Destination
AHC
ESPNnews
ESPNu
Sundance

may be in the future will be add other package like extender sport

There a list of comparative and missing channel?
a preliminary list:

Code:
Nickelodeon
TeenNick
Golf
NBCSN
CBSSN
MLB
NBA
NHL
Tennis
Esquire
POP
FYI
Viceland
MTV
M2
Logo
Fido
Gettv
El Rey
Chiller
RT
Sonlife
Oxygen
c-span2
Science
ID
Destination
AHC
ESPNnews
ESPNu
Sundance

may be in the future will be add other package like extender sport

ID is in the variety pack

I'm 99% confident that the same 30 day rules still applies.
Why wouldn't it?
The same methods for downgrading don't change just because your Basepackage is called the Flex pack.

They don't want to prorated your bill 6 times a month.
And why on earth would you subscribe to something and change it multiple times in 30 days anyway?

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

I'm 99% confident that the same 30 day rules still applies.
Why wouldn't it?
The same methods for downgrading don't change just because your Basepackage is called the Flex pack.

They don't want to prorated your bill 6 times a month.
And why on earth would you subscribe to something and change it multiple times in 30 days anyway?

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Flex Pack and the Add On Packs are excluded from the Programming Change Fee currently.

In the long run you may be correct I'm thinking they want people to feel free to try Flex and the packs and get an idea how the system works.

In the long run you may be correct I'm thinking they want people to feel free to try Flex and the packs and get an idea how the system works.
At first some probably will change things up a bit often, but in the longer term I suspect most won't make many changes. But it is nice to know you can with no penalty for doing so.
If someone wants to watch a particular football game, they can add it and drop it the next day.

Sent from my samus using Tapatalk

Laila, is the Pac 12 Network offered in the Regional Add On Packs in Flex also regardless of your region? thanks...
Bill