DISH Invites Customers to Deflate the Game Not the Ads

Not working on mine either.
well that was a waste of time..mine doesn't work either.it recorded thr last minute of the game and then all the crap afterwords,and the local stuff here in oregon... nothing has the icon. didn't dish know that the west starts at 7 not 3 in the afternoon?

I don't know if it's working on ours or not yet but if you want to try it at some point, don't delete the recording. Dish can likely re-send the file that adds the skips if there were problems with it or if some receivers simply didn't get it.

Do other recordings from last night Autohop ?

Okay I have 2 Hoppers. The MB Hopper PTAT is set to record all 4 networks every night and the FR Hopper PTAT is set to record 1 network on Monday night. So I left the MB Hopper alone to let PTAT record the SB. The FR Hopper I set a timer for the SB. Oddly the MB Hopper with PTAT going recorded 15 minutes of the post game show and NO SB. The FR Hopper with Monday night PTAT only and a timer set for SB recorded the whole SB AND has autohop. Go figure.

I have 2 HWS, both have PTAT set for every day. Both recorded only about the last 40 seconds of the game and the post game show...so only about 15 minutes total...and was labeled Postgame in the PTAT listing...no SB recording.

Reactions: david_jr
West coast here. I set a recording for the SB and today I've got an auto hopped version of it on my Hopper. It was humorous to start it. The verbiage was all in reverse.

I tried it a second time and picked "no thanks" to skip the game and just watch commercials thinking it would give me the option to skip commercials but it didn't...

I tried it a second time and picked "no thanks" to skip the game and just watch commercials thinking it would give me the option to skip commercials but it didn't...
Yea, AutoHop is only good for TV shows unfortunately. Live events have always been commercials.

The reverse AutoHop worked fine here. Earlier this evening we spent about 45 minutes watching just commercials and NBC promos. We'll continue with the rest of them later.

Thanks, Dish. Great idea!

well that was a waste of time..mine doesn't work either.it recorded thr last minute of the game and then all the crap afterwords,and the local stuff here in oregon... nothing has the icon. didn't dish know that the west starts at 7 not 3 in the afternoon?
Worked fine for me. If you were expecting that PTAT would record the game, you screwed up.

If you explicitly recorded the game, Autohop should work. Remember that you won't find the game in the PTAT listing but rather in the regular recordings.

I was surprised by how long the Autohop version was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts