DISH IS OUTTA HERE

Boco52

Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
JUST GOT RESCHEDULED FOR 811 FOR 12/17.
IF THERE IS A NO SHOW WILL LEAVE DISH FOR GOOD.

I am as frustrated by the reschedules also. My wife said switch to Direct. For $500 to get Direct in 3 rooms and have an add on PVR or even more for VOOM, I'll find the patience to have a HD tuner for $150

If you are SO impatient, Scott will ship you an 811 right now for $399. The $149 deal is a slow deal, but if you are in a hurry, I just told you the solution.

8) Have a nice day!

I think we have finally learned that most people who threaten to leave will leave regardless of any consolation or won't leave even if they don't get what they want/demand. There is no point in debating either way.

JL

jerryez said:
If you are SO impatient, Scott will ship you an 811 right now for $399. The $149 deal is a slow deal, but if you are in a hurry, I just told you the solution.

Yea. This is like paying for ground delivery, and expecting Next Day Early-AM service.

Either wait for the super-super deal, or pry open the wallet and pay full retail. 'simple enough.

BarryO said:
jerryez said:

Yea. This is like paying for ground delivery, and expecting Next Day Early-AM service.

Either wait for the super-super deal, or pry open the wallet and pay full retail. 'simple enough.

2 different problems here:

1) Waiting on stock. Your argument applies, although it's sketchy because of #2

2) Getting promised stock, install scheduled, and rescheduled, and rescheduled....

This is unacceptable. Someone's either fibbing about stock levels or there's just big lies all around. Either way, someone is not telling the truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)