Dish is raising the price for local channels

Yes I think that is right. I got the existing customer renewal offer on two of my DISH accounts and neither one shows an increase. My bills show $34.99 for FLex then on the next line - $5.00 auto pay credit. That hasn't changed since I got it in November.
Yeah, but the Flex price hasn't changed. I have Flex without the price lock and my costs are still the same.

Yes I think that is right. I got the existing customer renewal offer on two of my DISH accounts and neither one shows an increase. My bills show $34.99 for FLex then on the next line - $5.00 auto pay credit. That hasn't changed since I got it in November.
But Flex didn't get an increase.
Thats been stated multiple times.
You have the option to opt out of locals, and you already pay $10 for them.

This would be for someone whom Subscribes to America's Top packs and the Latino packs.
Probably the America, Smart, and Welcome packs as well.

My point was I am still paying $10.00 for my locals ,just like I was before the hike. That has not changed at all. My Flex pack is the same as it was before the price hike. No changes on either bill.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: pattykay
My point was I am still paying $10.00 for my locals ,just like I was before the hike. That has not changed at all. My Flex pack is the same as it was before the price hike. No changes on either bill.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app
And, Flex pack customers are unaffected.
As already stated...

Reactions: KAB
But Flex didn't get an increase.
Thats been stated multiple times.
You have the option to opt out of locals, and you already pay $10 for them.

This would be for someone whom Subscribes to America's Top packs and the Latino packs.
Probably the America, Smart, and Welcome packs as well.
One of my accounts has Welcome Pack. No increase there, either.

Reactions: Troch77

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)