DISH IS VERY DISHONEST

This is why dish will go out of business---CHARLIE WAKE UP and fire your customer service manager and get back to what dish was a company that cared for its customer.

DISH WAKE UP!!!! or get out of the sat business their is no reason for POOR POOR CUSTOMER RERVICE!!!!

Customers suck. Charlie needs to run his business....oh I don't know...like a business?

Already called mydistantnetworks.com and they told me they cant help me.

:eek:
Dude - listen to what the others here are telling you and call them back on Saturday and see. The laws change and ought to allow you to get what you need.

Nope antenna wont work as I am 66 miles from Kansas City. Thats per Antenna web. Homeowners association wont allow outside antennas either. God I hate them.

jplinks,

According to the FCC and Federal Law no HOA can prohibit installation of either a ANY SIZE OTA Antenna or any number of Satellite Antennas under one meter if they are need to receive channels you are subscribed too.

John

What he said!

I have already contacted them both and they tell me it doesnt matter about the law change, they cant offer me service. I already stated this previously, but will be contacting them again Saturday.

I am listening but some people do work and I was working til I checked back to see if anyone else had any actual advice not just flip and useless comments.

JUST CALL AAD AND GIVE THEM AN ADDRESS THAT WORKS!

THE CUSTOMER RECORDS ARE NOT MATCHED BETWEEN THE 2 COMPANIES.

I DID THAT FOR 2 YEARS! WORKED LIKE A CHARM. I USED MY DAD'S ADDRESS IN FLORIDA OUT IN THE SWAMPS.

I WROTE IN CAPS SO jpinks WILL READ THIS

JUST CALL AAD AND GIVE THEM AN ADDRESS THAT WORKS!

THE CUSTOMER RECORDS ARE NOT MATCHED BETWEEN THE 2 COMPANIES.

I DID THAT FOR 2 YEARS! WORKED LIKE A CHARM. I USED MY DAD'S ADDRESS IN FLORIDA OUT IN THE SWAMPS.

I WROTE IN CAPS SO jpinks WILL READ THIS

If you need an adress that works just let us know, I have a couple.

Why fight city hall? Instead work the system. Advise I got some time ago for "moving" :

call dish support, get the person in India, so don't take the tech support option !

Finda a KOA campground or movie theartre in area you need to "move" too. Use that address and pick a lot/apt number.

Advise the CSR that you service address is not correct for some reason make sure you tell them to leave the billing alone and only update the service adddress.

Omce that is done, wait for an hour and see if you locals change, you will still get guide and locals via OTA just as you did, but now you will get HD locals over Sat too.. Including Fox.

If an hour goes by, and no new locals, call in and choose tech support option, you will get american and explain that you are not getting correct locals, verify your new service address and they will correct it.

If you need a service call or need equipment replaced, you will have to change it back to correct address.. Then when service is done, change it back again.

I have already contacted them both and they tell me it doesnt matter about the law change, they cant offer me service. I already stated this previously, but will be contacting them again Saturday.

I am listening but some people do work and I was working til I checked back to see if anyone else had any actual advice not just flip and useless comments.
People have been telling you to wait till Saturday to call, so it doesn't matter if you have already called them. But you had never indicated that you'd try that adivce and instead the opposite. I hope you do call them on Saturday and maybe you'll need a different service address. That is actual good advice to try.

Most people are here to help, so be careful what you say about the help...

You would do better "moving " with dish network.
If you go with aad you will have to pay extra.
See above post about moving .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts