Dish loyalty department

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
I called earlier to see what they could knock off and the lady first said 5.00 and I said nah . She put me on hold and came back and said I can do 10 off for 10 months. I took that deal. Has anyone gotten a better deal then that ? Better than nothing. We'll see in 10 months what dish can offer. When I asked online for dish loyalty the guy said he couldn't transfer me but gave me a number to call.

I will point out the wild estimates of 3D TV that have fallen flat. In fact even HD homes and/or homes with more than one HD has not been as fast as was thought. If someone can provide reliable fast and affordable wireless internet for the masses, that might be a game changer. As it is, I lose the internet far too often to want that to be my sole TV provider.
Which brings me to another issue. I can't find it, but someone pointed out with links that many of these surveys don't ask if over the internet is the sole way the household watches TV. No doubt with an economy that may not recover to where it was, or at least not quickly costs can not go up like they have. I watch and follow the Red Sox, but if Dish would substantially drop their monthly charges and drop all the RSN's I would go with that and get MLB separately if I wanted it. I think Dish is the most likely to survive because they are the most likely to take such a drastic approach if needed, along with supplementing programming over the internet.
One last thing, right now, in Eastern Ct. I pay very close to the same amount for my monthly cable internet as I do for my Top250 programming. I can see it easily doubling if it was being depended on for all programming and all the other things done on the internet. And that's if that amount of traffic can be handled. Even now during busy times (Usually around 6PM to 8PM) my speeds drop noticeably. In that respect, including reliability though overall slower, DSL was actually better, costs less, very reliable, and never slowed down. But DSL at least where I live in both Ct. and Fl would not handle watching TV well.

Last edited:
I called earlier to see what they could knock off and the lady first said 5.00 and I said nah . She put me on hold and came back and said I can do 10 off for 10 months. I took that deal. Has anyone gotten a better deal then that ? Better than nothing. We'll see in 10 months what dish can offer. When I asked online for dish loyalty the guy said he couldn't transfer me but gave me a number to call.

If you cancel you may get a better deal. It depends on your history with Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)