Dish makes up for AMC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

voripteth

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2005
Aurora, IL
I got a postcard in the mail today about a special offer so Dish customers don't miss Breaking Bad. Three operators later I finally got someone who knew about the deal. They offer a $30 credit so you can buy the series from Amazon streaming. It turns out you need Xbox live gold to watch amazon. Fortunately my blueray player also supports amazon so I don't have to buy an Xbox gold subscription.

Season 3 of The Walking Dead isn't listed on amazon yet. Dish offered another $30 credit if/when it does.

I got one too, but I only watched The Walking Dead and have been on the Dish America plan since the finale. I guess I have to wait like 2 weeks before season 3 starts to complain about not being able to get AMC on my TV if Dish hasn't added it back by then.

Why do most people think that XBox is the only streaming device? For Amazon streaming you can use an XBox, PS3, Kindle Fire, several streaming TVs, several different DVRs, many different set-top boxes including a Roku, some AV Receivers, and several different types of BluRay players. You do not need to buy an XBox.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPad using SatelliteGuys

I wouldn't be happy having to wait at least a few days, or even weeks after the air date to watch my favorite shows. Doesn't make sense to me to pay $100 per month to watch episodes people have already seen and discussed long before you watch it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hopper working in Alaska???

Cinemax On-Demand Content

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)