Dish Marketing Email

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just incase you didn't get the email this morning, here is the latest marketing email from DISH Network.

https://dishnetworkmail.com/servlet/formlink/f?KpkoQYYUVJpKVSTU

Got mine...but I really expected Charlie Ergen's picture to be on there wearing a rubber glove, a jar of vaseline, and a "cartoon" balloon caption above his head with the question: "It's February, guess what that means?" --OR-- Charlie bent over shooting us a moon with the same message above his head.

To my surprise, I saw neither of those images nor any mention of additional receiver fee increases in this newsletter. However, I hear my wife's voice from a nearby room telling me that I have a warped imagination -- I have no idea what she means:D

I got mine too, was curious to see the TV schedule of events for the Olympics so I clicked on that image:
Guess what it says

"SCHEDULE OF EVENTS COMING SOON"

Another "SOON" moment at Dish Network, I'm not surprised!
You would think that with the events within 2 days they could have the schedule ready before they send out the email. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)