Dish mounting help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

07psdcrew

Original poster
May 10, 2021
Ashby Ma
Hello all, I’m not sure if this is in the right spot, but here goes. I’m installing my 1000.2 dish. The roof of my garage is gambrel style. So the top is almost flat but not quite. The dish would sit naturally on the mount, but the satellites are almost 180 the other direction. I can’t seem to get the dish to be able to be mounted over the foot where it would sit natraully. I have to mount the foot and the dish is spun around the other direction and would be putting all its weight on the mounting bolts. Is this a suitable mounting?? I’ll try to post pix of what I mean here.
1F234F29-AAEB-4B42-9BF8-762F5C475CBE.jpeg

This is the natural way it wants to sit but the base won’t tilt far enough for the mast to be level.
9C461D40-C4B4-48AA-95B8-0AA5B5D6A712.jpeg

This is how it would end up mounted, with the weight not over the top of the foot. Would this be okay?
thanks.

Hello all, I’m not sure if this is in the right spot, but here goes. I’m installing my 1000.2 dish. The roof of my garage is gambrel style. So the top is almost flat but not quite. The dish would sit naturally on the mount, but the satellites are almost 180 the other direction. I can’t seem to get the dish to be able to be mounted over the foot where it would sit natraully. I have to mount the foot and the dish is spun around the other direction and would be putting all its weight on the mounting bolts. Is this a suitable mounting?? I’ll try to post pix of what I mean here. his is the natural way it wants to sit but the base won’t tilt far enough for the mast to be level.

This is how it would end up mounted, with the weight not over the top of the foot. Would this be okay?
thanks.
Yeah, that's fine. The Dish isn't heavy enough to be a problem like that. Just make sure the "elbow" points towards the ground

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts