Dish mover questions please?

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
Dish mover questions?

With the dish mover I see they will give you a upgrade on a receiver and dish. I have a 625 and want to upgrade to HD. Will they upgrade me to a 622 or a 722? And according to the web site everything is free, is this true? I think I will wait until Dec to see what happens with the networks. Right now the networks are not in HD but can move to get HD. Which brings up the question of how soon can I network move after I physically move? Thanks you all.

Last edited:
Dish mover allows apgrade to similar receiver not to upgrade to an HD receiver. You would need to pay something on the upfront fee, but you may not have to pay as much as is listed on the website depending on how good a customer you are and how long you have been a Dish customer. Call for the Dish mover and ask.

Garys is sort of right and wrong at the same time. Most of the time dish wants you to pay the upgrade fee. However are you still under your DHA 2 year contract cause if your not. You can get dish to give you the HD upgrade for free at the time of your dish movers if you would be willing to sign an existing 2 year contract. Customers often call dish and say they are interested in the hd upgrade but dont wanna pay for it and that direct is offering it to them with a free install. They usually give it to you i have seen many people evan still under contract do this and say they wanna cancel and pay the cancel fee and they will go to direct and dish give it to them. Let's face it if your a good paying customer who pays bills on time they dont want to lose you to direct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)