Dish mover questions

hazmat626

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2006
Lake Jackson, Texas
I'm going to be moving soon and have some questions about what goes to the new home. I have two hoppers and two joeys. I know that they need to go. Do I need to take the hic, moca and duo node?

Also there might be los problem. Lots of big trees on the property. If the dish has to be set in the ground to get a clear los, do I need to discuss this with the csr when scheduling the move, or wait for the installer to show up and let him figure it out?

I do have the home protection plan. I'm assuming that everything will be free with the exception of the pole mount if this is required.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

That's a great question. We have not run into doing a Hopper Dishmover yet. I would think you should only have to worry about Hoppers and Joeys with their remotes. The rest should be taken care of. I do not know for sure though.

Remotes and boxes. Leave the rest.
If a pole mount is required it will be provided (normally).

And if you mean moca and actually referring to the HIC, bring that too.

And if you want the Install to.move as quickly as possible have the TVs set up and recievers in all locations you want them in. And inform the installer of when and what type of internet you.plan on getting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)