Hoak issue resolved?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Joe Satellite Fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2010
Palisade, Colorado
Went to check on what's on TV this evening and the two TV stations owned by Hoak in Grand Junction, Colorado are back on Dish.

Anybody else seeing their locals back on that were gone?

I'll answer this way, in that short amount of time, Dish didn't cave on anything.

I'll answer this way, in that short amount of time, Dish didn't cave on anything.
My thoughts too. Dish may have settled on a small bump in rate over whatever their last offer was before the stations were dropped, but not much else.

The Hoak station count is high, but they were all smaller markets. No way they would set any sort of precedent contrary to their longer term goals.

North Platte, NE DMA back up and running as well. Possibly with larger DMA map as well. Can anyone validate if Nebraska locals are available in Keith, Arthur, Grant, Hooker, Cherry, Dawson, Blaine, Frontier, Hays, or Custer county in Nebraska? Thank you!

North Platte, NE DMA back up and running as well. Possibly with larger DMA map as well. Can anyone validate if Nebraska locals are available in Keith, Arthur, Grant, Hooker, Cherry, Dawson, Blaine, Frontier, Hays, or Custer county in Nebraska? Thank you!

I'll ask the cows. :)

Seriously, times I've been through Nebraska it's cows over people, like 100 to 1......

Any one else having to recreate all their timers for the Hoak stations because the original ones no longer work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)