Dish Mover - why is it so hard to get....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
....the movie channels that they offer as part of the deal ?

They say
Move with DISH for FREE and get Cinemax, SHOWTIME and STARZ free for 3 months
When the move was complete (re-installed Dish on 8/24), no movie channels were added. One would think this is automatic, yes ? It still took 3-4 calls or chats to get them ! Then, on 9/9, I rec'd an email from Dish telling me
We hope you have enjoyed the following promotional offer:

Cinemax - 1 Mo (reg $13), Showtime - 1 Mo (reg $13)

This offer is coming to an end as of Wed, 09/25/13...
Hmmm, that's a 1-month promo, not (3). I contacted Dish again and was told they can't add those channels back as part of the promo and they offered me Encore, multi-sports package, Heartland, etc, none of which I'm interested in. I was browsing through the guide today and saw Starz only and decided to check again on why I can't get those channels and the rep again wasn't able to help and offered the same as the previous rep. I copy and pasted the wording from Dish's page and she transferred me to a loyalty rep. Of course, he was able to offer me the channels and said it would take 15-20 minutes.... Looking now, still no channels added !

Why is this so difficult ?

With 10,000 posts, surely you know about using DIRT to resolve such stupidities?

Did u ask for the free movie channels when you set the mover up?

I think its like doing a referal when you sign up. If you don't ask for it they don't put the promo codes on the account, and they can't add it after the fact

Did u ask for the free movie channels when you set the mover up?

I think its like doing a referal when you sign up. If you don't ask for it they don't put the promo codes on the account, and they can't add it after the fact
IMO, there shouldn't be any need to ask. It's part of the deal or promotion. It's not like there's even a choice of movie packages.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

IMO, there shouldn't be any need to ask. It's part of the deal or promotion. It's not like there's even a choice of movie packages.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Shouldn't have to ask, but you do. Pet peeve of mine is that this is not automatically included as part of the Dish Mover, or Dish Move-In Deal (or whatever we choose to call it now). It's not even a pop-up to remind the agent.

So, unless they code it differently in the future, you DO need to be persistent and ask for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)