Dish Movie Pack

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Question as it relates to that package... are Centric & Logo still included? I have the Flex and have the Movie pack on the 3 months free for new subscribers which is about to run out and don't get either channel. I may reup if Logo would be included otherwise... not so much.

Thanks.

No, I believe Logo & Centric was moved to Americas Top 250. I have the Dish Movie Pack (Formerly Dish Platinum, Blockbuster @ Home ) and I lost the channels a couple months back...

Reactions: Tampa8
There have been several changes to this $10 add-on over the years. From time to time, you may be able to get it for half off or even free for a month or few months. I still think it is somewhat of a good deal if you watch a lot of movies. I do miss Centric and Logo from time to time for some of the older sitcom shows; I really did not care much for the new programming they aired though. Here is what you currently get with the Dish Movie Pack:

130 HDNet Movies (HD)
187 Hallmark Movies & Myseries (HD)
247 Universal HD
249 Crime & Investigation HD
344 Encore Suspense
356 Starz Kids & Family (HD)
377 MoviePlex
378 IndiePlex HD
379 RetroPlex HD
380 Epix (HD)
381 Epix 2 (HD)
382 Epix Hits (HD)
384 FXM (HD)
385 MGM HD
386 Sony Movie Channel (HD)
388 PixL (HD)

I will also mention if you don't have Starz! Starz VOD (not the channels) are included in the Dish Movie Pack. This is how I currently sub to Starz!

Reactions: Tampa8
I have the Roku, and since I have the Movie Pack with Starz channels, and also AT250 with Encore, and Starz is free on the Roku. I got a deal on HBO/Cinemax on Dish, so within that 6 months period I have HBO on the Roku too. The same is true with Epix on the Roku. It is nice to have the VOD on demand with the Roku, since the 211k (owned) does not have the VOD option.

Every 6 months, using MyDish.com, I have been removing and re-adding the Dish Movie Pack using the promo half-priced deal. So, since that deal was set to expire in a couple of weeks, I figured I would unsubscribe and re-subscribe as usual. Alas, I was not offered a half-priced deal on the Movie Pack. :crying

Is anybody else still getting this half-price deal?

I am certain you need to wait until the current deal expires before you can "remove and get the half price offer".
I've been doing this for years on all my premium services and have the same experience. I have to wait for the current offer to expire. Once it has, I then cancel and get the offer to continue at half price.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts