dish multi room viewing, someday?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

s10zr2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2006
Cincinnati, Ohio
What ever happened to the possibility of dish getting multi room viewing? Is it dead now that sling is in the picture? I know a lot of people would love this feature.

Yes you will see it, and you might even see it THIS YEAR.

Stay Tuned. :D

So this is why dish is getting a price increase in February! HA! It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. What would even be better if dish didn't charge a monthly fee for it like directv does. I know.... I'm a dreamer!

In another thread Scott said it does not involve Sling, which amazes me completely because (in yet another thread) I thought I had it figured out with the hypothetical VIP906. ;) OK, here is my new/improved wag: a Dish NAS. All DVR receivers on your net can read/write to it. What would be really cool is if 2xx/k receivers could also read from it.

In another thread Scott said it does not involve Sling, which amazes me completely because (in yet another thread) I thought I had it figured out with the hypothetical VIP906. ;) OK, here is my new/improved wag: a Dish NAS. All DVR receivers on your net can read/write to it. What would be really cool is if 2xx/k receivers could also read from it.
That would be great! I would love to see a dish pc card so you could build your own NAS, or pc that the boxes would stream off of it.

from a use POV wouldn't E* want this to be useable on boxes already installed? I hope the 722 series would support this. Maybe even the 612?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts