Dish Music App question?

the skipping issue on pandora is fixed but the sound on pandora is horrible
skipping is indeed fixed. Checked it through the Hopper vs through the app on my TV, vs the app on my Firestick. Hopper and TV sounded good, the same and the firestick sounded a bit better, but all were playing 3 different songs, so....

skipping is indeed fixed. Checked it through the Hopper vs through the app on my TV, vs the app on my Firestick. Hopper and TV sounded good, the same and the firestick sounded a bit better, but all were playing 3 different songs, so....
so far so good with pandora all dish has to do is to get the bitrate settled out on the app and you are all straighten unless you guys see anything else going on with the app.well i requested dish to add slacker radio on the dish music app my fingers are crossed and i hope you guys do to they have a better playlist then pandora.

Reactions: pattykay
question to ask you guys using the dish music app i am using the iheart radio app it is asking for a location i am afraid to give it a location because it will drain my data up. so what should i do?anyone from dirt working today? PamB@DISH or PhoenixM@DISH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)