Dish music on E7

daveh69

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
Hi

(Pardon if this should an FTA discussion, not sure)

I have 6 boxes on my account, and couldnt add a 7th for music in my soho, so fta seemed to be a good solution. Not that dish would miss the extra $5 a month seeing as my average bill is over 130 a month.

But, alas, the weird eclectic channel I was accustomed to has disappeared...

Did the few fta music channels finally bite the dust? How can I add a 7th box to my account for music? I'd hate to have to (gasp) stream music from xm (which is annoying in that it times out).

Yes. Most everything but CD32 (Hawaiian music) is encrypted as of last week.

Yep get a 322 to replace one of your 311or 301's.

Yep get a 322 to replace one of your 311or 301's.

I have 3 622's and 2 211's and was told after pulling teeth to get the third 622 added that that was it. Was I mislead?

Regards,
Dave

PS Are there any other birds the Dish 300 could be pointed at to get any sort of fta music?

Last edited:
Try Internet radio stations. Eclectic and free. Personally, I enjoy Radio Paradise on my home audio system all day long.

I have 3 622's and 2 211's and was told after pulling teeth to get the third 622 added that that was it. Was I mislead?

Regards,
Dave

PS Are there any other birds the Dish 300 could be pointed at to get any sort of fta music?
That is only 5 receivers you can still add 1 more make it a dual tuner.:):):)

that really sucks that the music chans are gone!! i havent had my box hooked up in a while and decided to turn it back on today and went to the music and i got like 2 channels to work and rescanned and nothing. :( cant even get the channels back that worked before. was hoping to bring the box out this summer and listen to some music while outside. damn this sucks lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts