Dish N It Up - Installer Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tecboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 1, 2007
Cincinnati
If i decide to upgrade my equipment to get HD(would have to be complete replacement of Dish itself and all 4 receivers as my HD locals are on EA only) can i choose any retailer to do the work? Dish uses Digital Dish in Ohio to do their work and i had a horrible experience with them 3 years ago when i upgraded 1 receiver and LNB's

If i decide to upgrade my equipment to get HD(would have to be complete replacement of Dish itself and all 4 receivers as my HD locals are on EA only) can i choose any retailer to do the work? Dish uses Digital Dish in Ohio to do their work and i had a horrible experience with them 3 years ago when i upgraded 1 receiver and LNB's

Yes.:)

To upgrade to HD you don't have to call Dishnetwork, you can call a local Dishnetwork installer.

how does the local retailer know what Dish is willing to give me for the Dishnitup program? DO i call Dish first to get their upgrade deal then call local retailer or do i start with local retailer? JUst not sure how the DishNitup info flows from Dish to a local retailer

Yes.:)

To upgrade to HD you don't have to call Dishnetwork, you can call a local Dishnetwork installer.

how does the local retailer know what Dish is willing to give me for the Dishnitup program? DO i call Dish first to get their upgrade deal then call local retailer or do i start with local retailer? JUst not sure how the DishNitup info flows from Dish to a local retailer

When you call Dish, they put the order on your account and schedule an installer, either one of theirs or a contractor to do the install. The installer calls you separately to work out the fine details. At least that's how my DIU worked a little over a year ago.

I have done all of my Dishnitup upgrades thru my local retailer who did my original install years ago. They take care of getting the information from dish for you

Most local retailers will give you better faster service then calling dish.

Just my experience - your results could vary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)