Dish net ever getting YES??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bill D

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
I have pretty much have had it without the YES network on DIsh, before I go to Directv, just wanted to ask if anyone has heard of Dish being involved with any negotiations with the YES network, as maybe mentioned on a chat or something.. Just want to be sure before I switch everything over. I have also emailed dish. I'm guessing no way :(
thanks
Bill

If you mean that station that shows the Yankees, hopefully not ;) Although it might be worth it to see the end of the season collapse. :shocked

Red Sox Fan

Even being a Red Sox Fan (yankees suck). I still would like to watch them to see what they are up to and to watch them lose.

Didn't the head of Voom have a go round with the Yankees over the YES network?

Another Red Sox fan

Trouthead said:
Even being a Red Sox Fan (yankees suck). I still would like to watch them to see what they are up to and to watch them lose.

Didn't the head of Voom have a go round with the Yankees over the YES network?

I'd like to see the Sox.. but I'd have to mute the Yankees commentary. I do that locally here with the Orioles broadcasts on CCSN.

A coworkers asked me in an email if I was looking forward to spring training.. and I replied with "I look forward to this season the same way I do every season.. waiting impatiently with cautious pessimistic hope that they won't blow it in September... again."

I think the Red Sox cause 40% of the psychological issues in New England.

Charlie claimed over a year ago that when/if Cablevision carried the Yanks in the Metro NY area that he would make a move. Well, a judge ordered CV to carry YES last season without an official deal which was Charlie's 'out'. That decreed/arbitrated carriage is about to expire. E* lost many subs to D* and CV over this issue. It'll be interesting to see what happens next month when the season starts, whether CV and Yes strike a deal, and Charlie's reaction to it. My bet is that he'll excercise his selective memory and lie as usual, leaving Yankee fans in the lurch.
You Yankee bashers crack me up. You sound like a bunch of cry babies. Go ahead and cry and dream, the season is yet to start. Enjoy it while you can before the Yanks crush your teams like flies.
BTW, you Sox fans, I'm looking forward to what should be an interesting season. On paper, your team is imposing and impressive. A definite threat. Good luck, let the games begin and let the best team win!!

Go Yanks!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)