Dish Netwoirk Packages

Minotbob

Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
Minot, ND
I have reviewed the different English packages and found that they don't appear as advertised. The Dish Family package advertises over 55 channels. Yet when you count the channels there is only 39 unique channels. When you select "Comparison" RFDTV is listed on Dish Family, but when you go to the details of Dish Family RFDTV is not listed.

Why does Dish advertise 55 channels and only offer 39 channels? And does anyone know if RFDTV is included in the Dish Family package?

Why does Dish advertise 55 channels and only offer 39 channels? And does anyone know if RFDTV is included in the Dish Family package?

If you go to "packages" then the "comparison guide" it shows RFD-TV in all packages except for the "120" and "120+"

Dunno why the don't show RFD in the family package. Dish and RFD were squabbling about prices recently, perhaps Dish removed them from the list and didn't get them back in????

I think RFD has always been in the family package.

When I call the Dish live chat line to "talk" to a rep I got a one line response with a link to the Dish Family web page and he disconnected me. Pretty lousy service if their trying to impress a new customer. Also sent two e-mails but haven't received a reply yet.

actually the DishNetwork counts are mostly correct if you don't believe me I have compiled a count sheet. I haven't up dated it in a month but it is still mostly accurate(at least the DishNetworks one are. I am having trouble making sense of the Direct TV channel counts that I have). If you see a mistake feel free to send me a private message.

Attachments

• Dish VS Direct Chanel list.xls
    84 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts