Dish Network 622/722 L448 Release Notes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Checked my 622 and it has L4.48. For those with the new update, have you noticed anything with sound? I have it set to Dolby Digital/PCM and RF. Before the update the volume on the TV was set to 11-14 now we have to set it to 28-30 on the TV.

Not the I'm complaining because it seems that the HD channels have the same volume level as the SD channels now.

Checked my 622 and it has L4.48. For those with the new update, have you noticed anything with sound? I have it set to Dolby Digital/PCM and RF. Before the update the volume on the TV was set to 11-14 now we have to set it to 28-30 on the TV.

Not the I'm complaining because it seems that the HD channels have the same volume level as the SD channels now.

My sound seems to be more level now too. Awesome

If anyone has a Archos 605, have you tried to hook it up to your rec to see if it works. I will not get my 605 til monday.

Thanks

JT

My 722 receiver still has the L447 software. I had is disconnected on 12/4 because of room remodeling. Did I miss the Update or will Dish try to update again?

My 722 receiver still has the L447 software. I had is disconnected on 12/4 because of room remodeling. Did I miss the Update or will Dish try to update again?

You just have to wait your turn. They spool the software updates in batches or partial phases, if your receiver is NOT in the range you will NOT get the update.

Check the software updates thread for the current serial numbers range.

Anybody else having a increased number of reboots (screaming BSOD) after L448. I have went from 1 or 2 a day to 3 in one hour. I'm calling Dish in a bit to get a replacement 622. I think it has finally bit the dust or screwed up by software download.

Finally received L448 yesterday morning. I noticed continued lip sync problems on Starz HD last night, so I don't believe it has fully resolved the issue.

I haven't tried the worst culprits (TBS/TNT) yet.

Anybody else having a increased number of reboots (screaming BSOD) after L448. I have went from 1 or 2 a day to 3 in one hour. I'm calling Dish in a bit to get a replacement 622. I think it has finally bit the dust or screwed up by software download.

Check your counters and see how cool your receiver is staying/averaging. If it's consistently hotter then it should be, it'll lock up like any pc will. My 622 runs at 89-98 degrees, locked in a tight cabinet, with cooling. Before I added the fan (120 volt muffin fan) it ran at 140 degrees, and locked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)