Dish Network among Bidders for Blockbuster

I'd assume this would be more about movie/television distribution online.

Every store? There's like 2 Blockbuster stores left :p .

I was thinking the same thing... The only video stores we have left in town are Hastings plus a small mom and pop video store that's surprisingly doing very well. The Blockbuster Video and Hollywood Video stores are all gone.

I live on the North side of Indianapolis and believe all the Block Buster stores around here are closing. Counted 4 out of the 4 I know of so far. Only seen one kiosk here in Indy and one in Martinsville to the south. I do love Red Box because you can rent DVD's for the kids to watch on a road trip and drop them off anywhere along the way when they finish. Block Buster missed the boat on that one. You can even reserve a title at your favorite kiosk from the web site. Sweet!
What is Dish planing to do with the brick and mortar Block B stores anyway?

I was thinking the same thing... The only video stores we have left in town are Hastings plus a small mom and pop video store that's surprisingly doing very well. The Blockbuster Video and Hollywood Video stores are all gone.

same could be said in Greenville, TX, except we only have Hastings, and Family Video, not sure if any mom & Pop movie stores in Greenville anymore, Greenville is one of two cites in the same county as i am that has many places to shop. as Campbell is just a small town with two convenient stores.

I did a search for BB local stores there are none. Hollywood went out of business a while back. I have a feeling it's not just the stores he would be after but the online and mobile as well for the spectrum he has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)