This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DISH Network announces Earnings

rocatman, I had not paid attention to the launch date shown in the chart on page 5 (which was also repeated on page F-23 in the chart contained on that page).

However, on page F-53 in a discussion of launch costs, the scheduled launch date for E-15 is stated to be "late 2010." (Launch cost: $103M.)

My reading of everything in the document I saw that related to E-15 was that Dish expected construction of E-15 to be completed, and E-15 to be delivered, during the mid-2010 period. Assuming a reasonable period for extended on ground sat testing and transportation to the launch site, late October or November would seem to be about the earliest time period we could realistically hope for with regard to the launch even if there are no scheduling snafu's. Even December would still be within the "late 2010" projection.

Notwithstanding my reading of the Dish document, certainly late summer as you speculated would be much preferable to late fall. With E-14 going to Western Arc, we EA customers will be getting short(er) shrift until E-15 goes up.

Best regards,
Fitzie