"Dish Network" calls from 866-457-9012 continue to disregard "Do Not Call Lists."

Only other thing I could suggest is contact Dish network (perhaps the ceo@echostar) and complain about the retailer. It would be nice to see Dish cut them off as a retailer for tactics like this, but I have a feeling that Dish would be sympathetic, but claim they are an independent retailer and there is nothing they can do about it (except pocket whatever cash the retailer generates in Dish sales).

Or you could be completely wrong:

OnlineBusinessBureau.com Protecting Consumers.

SkyREPORT.com - Satellite Industry Daily News, Information, Data and Research for direct-to-home, DBS, C-Band, Local Channel, Broadband, High Speed Data, PVR and Interactive Television.

companies that you have contacted, can contact you even if you are on a no call list. So can politicians. Of course, if yoou have a bill or something else that you've checked directly with the company, that says "do not call me", then you should be off that companies list.

Right now, there are probably tens of companies that can call me, but I let them know I do not want calls, and our calls are next to nothing, now. Dish, up to now, has never called me.

Here is the Name of the company, the name of the manager of the call center and the address.

Dish Allsat
Eron Green
3040 west republic rd
springfield mo 65807

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for all the great responses!

dnsguy: I appreciate your awesome detective work! How did you get that? I'll refile my complaints with this info and ceo@echostar.

Here is the Name of the company, the name of the manager of the call center and the address.

Dish Allsat
Eron Green
3040 west republic rd
springfield mo 65807

How where your able to look that up?

Usually companies like Allsat like to hide behind an unlisted 800 number when they make their calls which is impossible to trace.

BTW, you cal also send the complaint to this special email address Dish has just for telemarketing violations

vendorinquiries@echostar.com

i just got another call from "satellite connections" tonight. more indians trying to sell me dish network (which i already have). when they called me last night i was pretty clear about being added to their do not call list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)