Dish Network - Cancellation Dept DOWN!!!

VegasDave

Original poster
Jun 10, 2008
Henderson, NV
SHOCK!

Today, I arranged to cancel my Dish Network service (tired on not getting HD locals in our small town hick market of LAS VEGAS!!!).

Surprisingly, I am told "I am sorry but due to a technical difficulty I am unable to transfer you to our cancellation department".

I ask for a direct number and am told "I am sorry but you will need to call back".

Jerks.

What he^^^said. I have a simple rabbit ears from Home Depot and I get all of them digital. I have to turn the adjust knob a bit to get channel 3 but the rest all come in on one setting and strength is between 90-100%.

well thats not always a solution. I can only get channels in non-native language here on OTA.

This is E*s solution to stopping the subscriber level bleeding. Shut down the cancellation department. Problem solved!

well thats not always a solution. I can only get channels in non-native language here on OTA.

It depends on where you live. I recall analog reception was horrendous in the Bay Area. Analog reception is easy as pie here in Austin. Digital reception is a bit more mixed, but still relatively easy with an indoor set top antenna.

3 words: an tenn a

Due to where my house sits in the valley (behind Black Mountain) I can get 3,5 & 21 HD just fine. However, behind my house is a 35 foot retaining wall that sits between me and the channel 8 & 13 towers.

So no matter what I do an tenn a wise, I cannot get all the HD OTA.

Due to where my house sits in the valley (behind Black Mountain) I can get 3,5 & 21 HD just fine. However, behind my house is a 35 foot retaining wall that sits between me and the channel 8 & 13 towers.

So no matter what I do an tenn a wise, I cannot get all the HD OTA.

Mount the antenna up at 35 1/2 feet ;)

Sorry I could not resist, DC

SHOCK!

Today, I arranged to cancel my Dish Network service (tired on not getting HD locals in our small town hick market of LAS VEGAS!!!).

Surprisingly, I am told "I am sorry but due to a technical difficulty I am unable to transfer you to our cancellation department".

I ask for a direct number and am told "I am sorry but you will need to call back".

Jerks.

Las Vegas??? Never heard of it.:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)