Dish network cancellation fees

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My good man! I'm am not a Dish basher. Simply stating a fact...

Please...enjoy the rest of your day!

Does anyone actually have solid facts on how often satellite services goes out compared to cable service? I would have to assume its pretty equal. Satellite may go out more often but for shorter amounts of time and cable rarely goes out but for extending amounts of time. Not only does TV service go out with Cable but so does the phone and internet when you have them all bundled together. This happened to my Uncle twice this last year and he was furious. He had no TV, phone or internet for over a week. We actually got a few Dish sales out of it because it affected an entire neighborhood.

I'd have to say the old argument of Dish going out more than Cable is a tired one and should be put to bed.

Gotta love a very well mounted dish, with a perfect weather area. I have said it before, Az is the best place ever to have satellite.

Being in Iowa we get plenty of heavy storms so I'll get about 6 times my signal goes out and anywhere from 1 to 15 minutes. It might go out once in the winter and all I have to do it knock the wet snow off of the dish. So at the worst my TV would have lost signal for a whopping 1.5 hours in the year. Now that's just a terribly unreliable service. :biggrin

It's amazing when people know how the system works, the incredible lack of issues they have. Which also ties into the "when they have a problem, it's the biggest problem ever". Lol. You guys know the bugs before dish does.

Mine was when sat 129 went down I just switched to sd and hd, was good to go. Don't think I have ever been weather affected.

We haven't been in a drought for all of those 16 years in my area. I will say that the only time I have had an outage was during a torrential downpour...
For me, that's a summer afternoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts