Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got this in. Looks like Channel 101 will have some interactive features built into it.
Channel 101: Did you know Channel 101 now includes an interactive application that allows users to view information explaining programming and other options available? This enhanced application includes multi-platform menu items such as: Watch Live TV, Cool Stuff, Remote Control, Help Tech Facts, How to DVR, dish home, Managing Your Account, Multi-Room Receivers and Understanding Your Bill, as well as links to DISH Rewards and dish home. We expect to incorporate this functionality into the following receivers by the end of this month – Model 3900, 4900, DISH 111, 301, 311, 322, DISH Player-DVR 501, 508, 510, 522, 721, DISH 811 and DISH Player-DVR 942.

ummm sorry scott thats really really old news...There already is a interactive channel 101...its availble under option 1(customer service) on dish home..its been there for months

Yeah I saw that on the website today...

And No juan that's Dish Home you're thinking about 100

This is an interactive version of channel 101 they're making.

BFG said:
Yeah I saw that on the website today...

And No juan that's Dish Home you're thinking about 100

This is an interactive version of channel 101 they're making.
no channel 101 appears in the upper right hand corner..much like bloomberg tv and the tvg thingy

I haven't seen it yet, so maybe you already have it, but no it hasn't been there for months

I have a 301 and it does not have it juan, post a screen shot and if you remember, what version of the software or date you noticed it.

Edit: I just called a friend who has dish and has 2 301's, no such animal on channel 101 for them.

P.S. He said you are crazy Juan! :D Just joking.

Sorry Juan but I too am baffled at what you are seeing under the customer service option. But I don't own a 301.

Odd. The only thing I have seen on 101 is a graphic that LOOKS like an interactive menu. Ocassionally I see one of those "interactive TV" graphics like E* plays in their cross channel commercials ("Press SELECT for Starz" kind of message). That "Enhanced TV" feature has been available for years on all channels.

501's have a help function on Channel 100 option 1-2
301's have access to the new interactive 101 on the same option.
Channel 100 - Option 1 then 2

JL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts