Dish Network Computers having issues?

gasman882001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Houston, Tx
I tried to log in to my account and received a message that things were down. Also, called in, and they cannot help me at this time. How's that for customer service :)

Anyone else having issues?

Note on the MyDish login page:

"We’re working on resolving a technical issue. Our customer service representatives and technicians are also unable to provide support during this time. Thank you for your patience – please try again later."

It happens to the best of companies at times. Hopefully it'll be resolved quickly...

I tried to log in to my account and received a message that things were down. Also, called in, and they cannot help me at this time. How's that for customer service :)

Anyone else having issues?

We did an install for a new customer this morning and we couldn't get it activated because of computer problems. Hopefully they get it fixed soon™.

I've been trying to change my programming all morning, but I cannot get in on the iOS app or website. Nice to know it isn't just me.

Dish pulled all techs out of the field today, suspending jobs that were open and are contacting customers to reschedule. Whatever shut them down, did it in a bad way, because I never seen them send all the techs home before

Last edited:
Dish pulled all techs out of the field today, suspending jobs that were open and are contacting customers to reschedule. Whatever shut them down, did it in a bad way, because I never seen them send all the techs home before

Have they told you anything about tomorrow?

I got an email earlier this morning saying the AT&T systems were down so I said to the other tech that I'm sure glad we were doing a Dish install today. Then I called for activation and BAM!, no activations. I guess I jinxed it. :)

Not sure if It's At&t directly or Spectrum who is having the problems. It started yesterday in several areas where people (VERY PI**ED OFF) lost Spectrum cable/internet and could not watch the game. Today Spectrum itself said their systems are down, they too canceled all appointments. It's a ripple effect because others can not process payments etc including Duke Energy.

Here's the new message on mydish.com:
upload_2019-2-4_16-9-9.png

Not sure if It's At&t directly or Spectrum who is having the problems. It started yesterday in several areas where people (VERY PI**ED OFF) lost Spectrum cable/internet and could not watch the game. Today Spectrum itself said their systems are down, they too canceled all appointments. It's a ripple effect because others can not process payments etc including Duke Energy.

According to an email from AT&T an hour ago their 'issues have been resolved.'

Reactions: NYDutch
I was finally able to login and cancel Starz. Interesting that so many companies are having similar issues. Makes one wonder whether they are all using the same vendor/contractor for certain services.

Reactions: TheKrell and comp9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)