Dish Network Credit Check

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DevonHardy

Original poster
Jul 25, 2010
San Deigo, CA
Should i get Dish Network?

I hadn't paid on a personal loan that i borrowed last year and i want to get dish network ,im upset that i think i won't pass the credit check, but i pay all my other bills on time never late and i never had anything turned off in my life. Do you think i have a shot at getting approve. My credit score before that was at an 800-700. And do they check the credit score or credit report or history? I would really appreciate any help given.

And is At&t still offering Dish Network?

I'm still weighting my option on whether to get directv or dish so what have you guys experienced with dish network or directv?

Questions

1) Are you able to downgrade your package anything and whats the fee?

2) Does Dish hike up their prices?

Last edited:
I don't know that any of us can predict what only YOU can find out by calling.

It only takes a few minutes to find out if you qualify.

I have been doing this for years, and I have seen customers who seem like they haven't paid a bill in their entire life get approved. Anything is possible.

Give the Dishstore a call we will be glad to see if you qualify... 800-807-0837

I have been doing this for years, and I have seen customers who seem like they haven't paid a bill in their entire life get approved. Anything is possible.

Do you mean they haven't had any bills or they had bills but never paid them?

Had bills but never paid them....sadly my sister is in the same boat...never pays her bills and jumps from provider to provider

Had bills but never paid them....sadly my sister is in the same boat...never pays her bills and jumps from provider to provider

Sorry to hear that. So she got approved and got everything free how long ago was
this? Sorry about so many question but i was all excited about getting dish and i found out about that not paying on a loan could hurt my credit. How far do you think i will be brought down?

With all due respect, you should be more concerned about your credit rating than getting approved by Dish. If you had a 700 - 800 credit score, why would you not make your loan payments? Assuming the loan is legitimate, your credit rating will tumble as your non-payment record and the resulting legal actions against you get recorded. You will find it difficult to get credit for anything, at least at a decent interest rate.

Getting Dish should be the least of your worries...

Hello Give it a shot

You should give it a shot.

A friend of mine with a not too stellar credit (scores in the 500 range) got accepted for tier 250 two days ago, but she had to pay the $99 activation fee, in addition to her monthly fees - of about $60, which she will auto-pay.

So there is hope. In the meantime, you can write to your former creditors and make a payment arrangement for your debts. But ask them to verify/validate the debt first. for details on how to do this, see the forums at: Free Credit Reports Credit Repair Counseling Increase Your Credit Score Debt Consolidation or
Credit Repair - Credit and Debt Problems Forums

rgds, Punda

With all due respect, you should be more concerned about your credit rating than getting approved by Dish. If you had a 700 - 800 credit score, why would you not make your loan payments? Assuming the loan is legitimate, your credit rating will tumble as your non-payment record and the resulting legal actions against you get recorded. You will find it difficult to get credit for anything, at least at a decent interest rate.

Getting Dish should be the least of your worries...

:up :up :up :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts