dish network customer service

Hi,
Can you give me the e-mail for dish network customer service?
Thanks

Good morning, mvl99! You can reach our email department at Care@Dish.com

As a reminder, they receive a high number of emails each day and it can take them a little bit to get to yours. If you would like a more real time interaction, be sure to reach out to our chat team here: Direct Chat. -- Sam F

As a reminder, they receive a high number of emails each day and it can take them a little bit to get to yours. If you would like a more real time interaction, be sure to reach out to our chat team here: Direct Chat. -- Sam F
Can you tell me where I can find a copy of my current dish agreement?

I just tried that and am 48th in the queue. You are dropping channels, you are dropping personnel, you are losing customer confidence. This a sure sign of a company on its way out of business,

Reactions: Claude Greiner
Unfortunately I will be forced to drop dish if they do not get fox sports Arizona back before basketball season.

We would definitely hate to see you leave the DISH family, as we are actively working on reaching an agreement as quickly as possible. We currently do not have an exact date as to when an agreement will be reached, however, an agreement can be reached at any time. We will always remain committed to the goal of providing channels at a reasonable cost. And we are hopeful to not only reach an agreement, but a long-term agreement for our customers. -- Trisha R.

Unfortunately I will be forced to drop dish if they do not get fox sports Arizona back before basketball season.
Every time I hear one of these childish whimpers, a little voice in my head says "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!" But I would never say that out loud.

Message for Dish Customer support:

I would like to know why the MOVING DISH DEAL option thru the Dish Chat on the website is not working?

Actually, i'm not the person who likes to deal with Mobile devices apps and things like that. I prefer and trust more doin all my Dish needs thru your website Chat than any other option currently available. (including switching the local channels when i travel in my RV)

Message for Dish Customer support:

I would like to know why the MOVING DISH DEAL option thru the Dish Chat on the website is not working?

Actually, i'm not the person who likes to deal with Mobile devices apps and things like that. I prefer and trust more doin all my Dish needs thru your website Chat than any other option currently available. (including switching the local channels when i travel in my RV)

Are you getting an error when you try to start a Chat session or are you not getting connected when you type in "Moving DISH Deal" in the chat box? - -Jasmine D.

Apparently not enough yet or Dish would have caved in and paid the increase.

I really think Dish May be serious this time about dropping the RSN’s.

The people who need their sports already left and are not coming back.

If the churn doesn’t get any worse for Dish, I don’t think they will ever come to an agreement.

Never thought we would see HBO off Dish for 10 months.

Not Cancelling your Dish service may actually send the wrong message to Dish that they can get away dropping the RSN’s for good

Apparently not enough yet or Dish would have caved in and paid the increase.

I really think Dish May be serious this time about dropping the RSN’s.

The people who need their sports already left and are not coming back.

If the churn doesn’t get any worse for Dish, I don’t think they will ever come to an agreement.

Never thought we would see HBO off Dish for 10 months.

Not Cancelling your Dish service may actually send the wrong message to Dish that they can get away dropping the RSN’s for good

Things are changing. The programmers are demanding such an increase in fees that Dish cannot go along with it. That mean Dish would be forced to raise their packages to the point that Dish may lose more customers than they would lose with the demise of RSN's off Dish. The programmers have such crazy demands. It seems they want Dish to drop them. When AT&T demanding Dish to basically pay the amount that would cover everyone subscribing to HBO/Cinemax, then the RSN's demands in the same boat. Maybe it is time for Dish to look for a new avenue. Keep the programmers that will be fair with Dish, drop the rest, and then find a new nitch. There are many channels Dish does not have like Aspire. They run a lot of old sitcoms. More diginets. I am sure there are other sports channels Dish doesn't have. If Dish loses programming, then loses customers that want that programming. They will need to replace those customers some way.

Reactions: navychop and HipKat
I just wonder how many people have left after they post they will be leaving?
Well, here's one that dropped Dish after saying he was going to, but it had nothing to do with disputes or poor service. I weighed the cost of the service I wanted ($110 per month) vice the utility I felt I was getting and decided that I didn't want to pay it. Evaluated the Flex options and said not what I want.

I still recommend Dish to people who ask me because I believe the Dish hardware is better than the competitors and pricing is competitive, just not what I want at the moment.

Things are changing. The programmers are demanding such an increase in fees that Dish cannot go along with it. That mean Dish would be forced to raise their packages to the point that Dish may lose more customers than they would lose with the demise of RSN's off Dish. The programmers have such crazy demands. It seems they want Dish to drop them. When AT&T demanding Dish to basically pay the amount that would cover everyone subscribing to HBO/Cinemax, then the RSN's demands in the same boat. Maybe it is time for Dish to look for a new avenue. Keep the programmers that will be fair with Dish, drop the rest, and then find a new nitch. There are many channels Dish does not have like Aspire. They run a lot of old sitcoms. More diginets. I am sure there are other sports channels Dish doesn't have. If Dish loses programming, then loses customers that want that programming. They will need to replace those customers some way.

I agree.

Dish just needs to drop all sports and be done with it.

Get rid of ESPN and drop the rates.

If they are not carrying regional sports, there is no point in having espn

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)