Dish Network Dealers: We Have Sales for YOU!

npcaz

Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
ARE YOU A DISH NETWORK RETAILER IN NEED OF MORE SALES?

If so, we may have a perfect solution for you. We are a marketing company dedicated to generating new customers for Dish Network Dealers.

As former Dish Network Dealers ourselves, we are very understanding of the challenges which face you, because we've been through it. The chargebacks, the cashflow challenges, getting paid by Dish, having to file disputes, service issues, etc. etc. etc.

We work nationally with various Dish Network retailers, and can provide you as many or as few new customers as you can handle. Our small dealers take only 2 per day and our bigger retailers take as many as 25 or more per day. You are only limited by your staff and cashflow.

We will be adding two additional call centers in the next 60 days and are looking for additional quality dealers to accept our jobs.

We do the entire front end for you, i.e. We find the customer, explain the promotion, collect the necessary information from the customer, approve the customer through your system, get claim and account #'s for you, schedule the customer into an appropriate timeslot, and email you the information 48-72 hours before the scheduled installation.

The customer is YOUR customer. You retain ALL the RESIDUALS. You retain ALL the CO-OP. Any referrals you receive from your customers are yours. Any fees you charge the customer are yours. We charge a reasonable fixed, flat fee so you can guarantee a profit on each and every job.

Our billing system allows you to pay us AFTER you've already been paid by Dish (OAC), therefore minimizing any additional cashflow challenges.

We also help you minimize the effect of chargebacks, by REPLACING CHARGEBACKS. If a customer we send you does not pay their bill, and you receive a chargeback, we will REPLACE that account for you FREE OF CHARGE. Our chargeback % YTD is running just under 2% (below the National Average).

We customize our marketing to the specific areas you want, and do our very best to make sure the jobs are close together (Neither one of us makes any money driving around to jobs).

The customers we send you are ready, willing and able to be installed. With that said, we expect a 90% installation success rate from you (i.e. for every 10 jobs we give you, at least 9 will go in.).

If you would like more information, please contact me at 602-214-4710 with your name, company name, address, phone # and email address. I will send you a dealer packet and marketing agreement detailing the program. If all your ducks are in a row, we can usually start producing jobs for you within 3 - 5 days.

Thanks for your time.

Jeremy P.
602-214-4710
National Promotions Center

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)