DISH Network Expands Local High Definition Markets

yeah yeah dish.. give me more regular channels that they dont already carry :/ bleh! they are concentrating on "new hd channels" but for us that dont have hd yet or even care for it.. what about us. :/ lol i know i should get an hdtv LOL but blehh..

Well, what I'm saying is its about time for some Cincinnati, Louisville and Lexington, Ky HD locals. Dish has blanketed Florida (just 17 million people), North Carolina (8 million people) and New York City (20 million).

There's 4.2 million of us in this area, too. When is our time coming? We didn't even get a yellow ball on the map--we lost our yellow ball and that ain't right!

Regards,
fitzie

Well, what I'm saying is its about time for some Cincinnati, Louisville and Lexington, Ky HD locals. Dish has blanketed Florida (just 17 million people), North Carolina (8 million people) and New York City (20 million).

There's 4.2 million of us in this area, too. When is our time coming? We didn't even get a yellow ball on the map--we lost our yellow ball and that ain't right!

Regards,
fitzie

YES!! Cincy and Louisville are both top 50 markets! What is going on? Direct has Louisville HD locals.

Where is the Portland, ME Fox HD? They set-up CBS, NBC and ABC (which you can get OTA easily), but the one channel we can't get OTA (long story) is uplinked but not on. Can anyone tell me why?

Fort Myers/Naples got their locals on Thursday and I don't even see them on the website listing. I am really beginning to wonder if in fact the Buffalo DMA will get them or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)