Dish Network Fraud Company

direclinks

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2004
Be careful of SATREP Canada. This company is activating Dish Network fraudulently. When you find out their game, they shut down the receivers and report them stolen. I asked them to activate 8 receivers for me, and Al put them on 8 different accounts.

Please send me a private message with the telephone number and contact for Dish network fraud department.

direclinks said:
Be careful of SATREP Canada. This company is activating Dish Network fraudulently. When you find out their game, they shut down the receivers and report them stolen. I asked them to activate 8 receivers for me, and Al put them on 8 different accounts.

Please send me a private message with the telephone number and contact for Dish network fraud department.

You're the one who has been asking for help activating accounts for foreign subscribers. That's not legal either. Maybe we should call and report you too. I just can't stand hypocrites.

direclinks said:

Another thought,

Dish only allows 6 a maximum of 6 Tuners on your account, be that 3 Dual Tuner receivers or 6 single tuner receivers or any combination of the two, so you would have to pay for at least 2 different accounts anyway. Maybe that is how the company makes money by charging full boat, on all receivers and getting Commissions from Dish.

Lastly if you have more than 4 Tuners or receivers on one account Dish REQUIRES a Phone Connection.

If you would have done your research you would have know about those issues and you would have been able to ask how your Broker would deal with these issues.

I'm not saying that your Broker didn't screw you, but I would be wary of any company that willing and does knowingly Break the Law. If the company is willing to break the law then they are just as likely to be less than honest dealing with you.

Just my two cents.

John

Considering that accounts with more than one reciever on them invite Location ID calls (due to account sharing problems/frauds), most brokers will not activate more than one reciever per account. Some might allow two, but none that I know of will allow more.

Dish Network Fraud

What is scary about this company is that they seem to have access to Dish network Database to be able to add each of my receivers to an existing account in New York with last names matching mine. I have not been to New York in 15 years, and this company reports that I stole my own receivers from a location in New York, five days ago.

I thought dish would be able to send the cops to the location and find out if a burglary occured. Seems to me that a satellite receiver traceable by serial number would be low on the list of things people would steal in a break-in. Should the dish not be left, ot atleast bolts where it was mounted.

This guy can do a better job in a prison inventing anal condoms.

He's worried now because they are trying to get him in trouble.

Anyway, you can have up to 6 RECEIVERS on your account. That should also include multiple dual tuners in that six, since you are only entering 6 ROO and SOO #s. They have to put a special code in to add the charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)