Dish Network has accepted Glenn Bleck's money

Status
Please reply by conversation.

aeris

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
For over two days, already, Glenn Bleck is now advertising his low rated, web only channel, with a promo code (which I would NOT unveil here,) for a 30 day trial.

Who in their right mind, at the Dish Network advertising sales department, decided to accept Glenn Bleck's money?

Might as well bring back the Obama channel (even better, Al Jazeera Engish,) so Glenn Bleck can not spend his advertising money with Dish Network.

For over two days, already, Glenn Bleck is now advertising his low rated, web only channel, with a promo code (which I would NOT unveil here,) for a 30 day trial.

Who in their right mind, at the Dish Network advertising sales department, decided to accept Glenn Bleck's money?

Might as well bring back the Obama channel (even better, Al Jazeera Engish,) so Glenn Bleck can not spend his advertising money with Dish Network.

Well money is money. So why would Dish care who it was from? I just hope this thread doesn't turn into a political discussion....

I know the Glenn Beck page is closed but.....

I wanted to say to the original poster that I happen to think that Glenn Beck is pretty funny and that I agree with alot of what he says. Dish as a service has the right to accept anyones advertising and you have the right to cancel the service if you wish. If I had the same sense of outrage as the OP I would throw a brick through the TV everytime I see MSNBC in the evening but I don't. This country is great because we are tolerant of all viewpoints and Dish is smart to cater to all.

No more threads about this please. Any discussions related to politics can be taken to sonicbabble.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts